A Complete Guide to Buying an Kurt Warner Jersey
Kurt Warner's story is one of inspiration and determination. Despite being undrafted and ignored by most NFL teams, Warner persevered and eventually became one of the most successful quarterbacks in league history. He is a two-time Super Bowl MVP and was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2011.
Kurt Warner NFL Jerseys
This is the only place you'll ever need to go to get a football jersey. All of the NFL jerseys we suggest are authorized by the NFL. You may get Rookie Jerseys and other throwback jerseys to wear to an upcoming NFL home game.
Get the newest Kurt Warner Nike jerseys and show the world who you cheer for. Our NFL Salute to Service and NFL Elite Jerseys are two of our most popular options. Fans of Kurt Warner can never have too many official Kurt Warner jerseys. Don't Forget About Our Custom Jerseys to make that special fan feel even more special!
NFL Kurt Warner's retired jersey is a great gift for the football fan who can't help but wax poetic about bygone eras. Here at the best place to get officially licensed merchandise, you may get the current Kurt Warner Game Day Jersey or a jersey honoring someone who served in the armed forces.
20 Things You Didn't Know About Kurt Warner
- 1. Warner was born on June 22, 1971 in Burlington, Iowa.
- 2. He played college football for Northern Iowa University.
- 3. He was signed by the Green Bay Packers as an undrafted free agent in 1994.
- 4. He played for the St. Louis Rams from 1998-2004, and then the Arizona Cardinals from 2005-2009.
- 5. He was voted the NFL MVP in 1999 and 2008.
- 6. He led the Rams to victory in Super Bowl XXXIV against the Tennessee Titans.
- 7. He also led the Cardinals to a Super Bowl appearance in 2009, where they lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- 8. Warner is one of only two quarterbacks to win multiple Super Bowl MVP Awards (the other being Tom Brady).
- 9. He is also the only player to throw for over 14,000 yards in three different NFL seasons (2000, 2002, and 2008).
- 10. Warner announced his retirement from professional football in 2010.
- 11. In 2011, he was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- 12. Warner has been married to his wife Brenda since 1995; they have four children together.
- 13. Warner is a devout Christian who has spoken about his faith extensively throughout his career.
- 14. He has founded two charities: The Kurt Warner Family Foundation and First Things First.
- 15. Warner is an avid outdoorsman who enjoys fishing and hunting in his free time.
- 16. He is also a self-taught guitarist who plays both country and classic rock songs on his guitar.
- 17. Warner's autobiography, "All Things Possible: My Unlikely Journey to NFL Stardom", was released in October 2014.
- 18. Warner currently works as an analyst for NFL Network.
- 19. In addition to his work with NFL Network, Warner has also served as a color commentator for CBS Sports.
- 20. Warner was inducted into the Iowa Sports Hall of Fame in 2011.
The Inspiring Story of Kurt Warner
Kurt Warner's story is one of overcoming adversity. He was born in Iowa and played college football for Northern Iowa University. After a successful stint in the Arena Football League, Warner was signed by the Green Bay Packers in 1994. However, he was released before the season started and spent the next few years playing for various teams in the NFL Europe League.
It wasn't until 1998 that Warner finally got his chance in the NFL when he was signed by the St. Louis Rams. He quickly emerged as one of the league's top quarterbacks, leading the Rams to victory in Super Bowl XXXIV against the Tennessee Titans. After a few down years with the Rams, Warner signed with the Arizona Cardinals in 2005 and had some of his best seasons ever, leading the Cardinals to a Super Bowl appearance in 2009.
Warner announced his retirement from professional football in 2010 but has remained involved in the game as an analyst for NFL Network and CBS Sports. His story is one of overcoming obstacles and achieving greatness against all odds.
How Kurt Warner Changed the Game
Kurt Warner's story is one of determination and perseverance. Despite being undrafted and ignored by most NFL teams, Warner refused to give up and eventually became one of the most successful quarterbacks in league history. He is a two-time Super Bowl MVP and was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2011.
Warner's story changed the game in a number of ways:
- First, he proved that even undrafted players have a chance to make it in the NFL.
- Second, he showed that it's possible to have a long and successful career playing for multiple teams.
- And finally, he demonstrated that a quarterback doesn't need a big arm or fancy athletic skills to be successful; all you need is determination and heart.
How to Buy a Signed Kurt Warner Jersey
If you're looking to buy a signed jersey of Kurt Warner, there are a few options available to you. You can try contacting the Kurt Warner Family Foundation or First Things First to see if they have any jerseys available for purchase. You can also try searching for online auction websites or NFL memorabilia dealers.
Be sure to do your research before purchasing a jersey, as there are many fake or replica jerseys out there. Make sure the jersey is signed by Kurt Warner himself and that the signature is authentic. Also, be sure to ask for a Certificate Of Authenticity (COA) from the seller.
Finally, remember that Kurt Warner's autograph is highly sought after and can be quite expensive. So be prepared to pay a premium if you want a genuine signed jersey from the NFL legend himself.
Kurt Warner is one of the most successful quarterbacks in NFL history. Warner's story is one of overcoming adversity and achieving greatness against all odds. His accomplishments have changed the game in a number of ways, and he remains involved in the NFL as an analyst for NFL Network and CBS Sports.